To donate to Vancouver Sowers Society of Education (VSSE), you can either use PayPal or Interac e-Transfer. Tax receipts will be issued for donations CAD 20 or over. Per CRA regulations, you MUST provide your full name and full physical address for us to send you a tax receipt.
To donate via PayPal, please click the Donate button at the top right of our web pages, and follow the instructions according to the PayPal screen displayed. Note:
- Please let us know if the donation is to be for any specific purpose using the “Add special Instructions to the seller” field. If you do not specify, the donation will be considered as a general donation and VSSE will use it according to our priorities and needs. You can also provide at the field any further instruction.
- PayPal charges a fee for the donation. You can choose if you want to pay for this charge.
- PayPal will send us a notification email of your donation. The email will contain your name and address registered in PayPal. If you need a tax receipt addressed to a different name / address, please provide such (full name and full physical address) accordingly.
To donate via Interac e-Transfer, please email your donation to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Note:
- As far as we understand, you can use Interac e-Transfer only if you have an account with a bank in Canada.
- Please let us know if the donation is to be for any specific purpose using the “instructions” or “message” field of your bank’s online banking. If you do not specify, the donation will be considered as a general donation and VSSE will use it according to our priorities and needs. You can also provide at the field any further instruction.
- Please provide us your full name and full physical address if a tax receipt is needed.
- The email address email@example.com has been set up with Autodeposit. That is, the money you e-Transfer to this email address will be deposited automatically to our bank account, without us having to answer a security question. As such, you don’t need to send us the answer for your security question.
You can send payments (eg, membership fees or event registration fees) to us using Interac e-Transfer. The procedure is the same as donation above. Please provide the purpose of the payment and any further instruction at the “instructions” or “message” field of your bank’s online banking.